viernes, 2 de noviembre de 2012

HALLOOOOOWEEN O.o


Yesterday night, I celebrated this particular party again in Groningen.

I have spent the last two Halloween in Groningen, but I think with regard to that there aren't many differences between Groningen and Granada (Spain), because for a few years ago it has been an international party now. So, you will find the same party here in the Netherlands than in Spain.

Yesterday was a great night....I really enjoy when I have to dress up... because it is somewhat different to the other parties.... and more fun!!!! The best part of the night was meeting new people, tasting a delicious cake (because it was also the birthday of a girl who lived in the student house that I went to with my friends) and taking a lot of pictures in order to remember this party for all my life :-)

After the party in the student house, we went to the city centre and I shared the rest of the night with the other undead who we found in the pubs!!!! It was a great night, like I told you before, but being here in Groningen, I couldn't stop to think about my friends of last year... It was my first Halloween here in Groningen and I had been with all my friends (I didn't make new friends because I was already with all my best friends), enjoying, drinking a lot (I have to say that too) and the first time of something always is special.

By the way, I want to show you pictures of my two last Halloween... the last year my costume was a devil...


and this time, I decided to go as widow.


Well, I hope your comments telling me about your costumes!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario