miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012

Food typical in Groningen


Here I am, once again, and today I want to tell you abouth the typical food that I have gottten to know in holland. Since I haven't gotten to know enough of its gastronomy, perhaps I should investigate some restaurants about it... However, I cannot affor it and I haven't gotten to know many Dutch people who could teach me their culinary arts, as well.

But, like every student here, I have gotten to know some typical food that I love:

The first one is chips with mayonnaise, which is very simple but absolutely delicious after a party!!!!! You can buy them at many places in the city centre.

The second one is fish&chips, whicht is sold at the market of the city centre (the market is taking place only three times per week).... also it's very good, especially because you can accompany fish&chips with a tipical Dutch garlic sauce. This dish is perfect on Saturday morning with your friends while taking a sunbath.


With regards to sweets, I like waffles so much, they are made of some king of a biscuit  with caramel, so delicious!!!!!

And the most awesome thing that I have seen in Groningen are the automatic machines where you can buy fast-food. It's a great idea, since you can buy this food at anytime. You can find burger and croquettes among other typical fast-food.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario