miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2012

EUROSHOPPER



One of the things that I remember as part of my Erasmus year in the Netherlands, is the brand "Euroshopper" that we can find at "Albert Heijn". I have bought (and I am still buying it this year) a lot of products from Euroshopper, basically because it is really cheap and the quality is ok, no bad. I remember drinking "Euroshopper beers" at all my parties, it's the cheaper way to get drunk at a party!!!!

I have never seen it before I came here, however apparently you can find the same brand in 11 other countries. And now, I will find it in Spain, at "El Corte Inglés" when I come back.


I think this news has two different meanings, one the one hand it is a good news for the customers in Spain because they will able to reduce the amount of money spent in the supermarket, on the other hand it isn't very good for the Spanish companies, which are not going through their best moment.

Anyway, what is sure, is that I will walk around the supermarket to see which Euroshopper products are coming to Spain.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario