miércoles, 5 de diciembre de 2012

Will I see snow before I leave Groningen?

These days has been very cold here, in Groningen, and I am wondering if I will see snow before going back to Granada. I would like to see it snow, due to the fact that snow isn't very common in Spain, well, concretely in the south of Spain. Althoug it's true that where I live, we have one of the more famous places to ski in Spain, maybe you know the "Sierra Nevada"



But this isn't the same... I mean, it's really nice to wake up and seeing all the snowy streets and to go to the universtiy walking over snow!! It's more special living your normal day around snow than to only experience it if you go to the mountain.

For that reason, another special moment in my Erasmus year was seeing "this particular environment", I tool a lot of pictures, I drew names in car windows, I threw snowalls to my friends. I could really enjoy snow like a child and I hope to repear these moments before my Christmas holidays.

The followings pictures were taken the last year, aren’t  they beautiful?







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario