sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2012

Do you believe in tarot??



I wanted to do one post about this topic, because for me this art is very interesting.... I think it has something special, mysterious... and of course not all of it is true but... is everything about a lie?? ... Really, I don't know if I should believe in it or not... but it's true that it maybe the only way can you can get to know some answers difficult.

If you aren't very accostumed to this practises, tarot consists in read the future in some cards. Maybe you have see it in a tv show. It looks easy, right?

Reality and face to face are always better, and I think If you want to know something, you should be asking directly. But, if something is impossible to know?? or if you can't ask him or her personally?? What can we do?? well... maybe one way can be tarot.

I recognise that I use this way to know some things. I have the luck that one friend of mine knows to read tarot cards and I get "his answers" for free, because if I had to pay someone for this, I am sure that I wouldn't pay this service because I don't believe 100% in it. 

And well, If you ask me if it's true..... I don't know yet... I hope to find iy out soon!!!!! ;-)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario