miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2012

One month in Groningen!!!! I miss Spain :-(


I have already spent almost a month in Holland and I think I am on the right way, because in those 20 days I have improved my English level a bit more...  Everyday I try to study grammar and to learn new vocabularies, I do writings, readings, listening-exercises and most importantly, three o four times per week I have meetings with other guys who wans to do a tandem with me. It consist of speaking for half an hour (for example) in English and  another half an hour in Spanish. 


I really like tandems, because besides of improving my speaking level, I like to meet other people from different countries and to learn about their culture. And why not.... making new friends while learning something new:-)

But, this month I have missed Spain a lot.... I miss its food, its fantastic weather, my family and friends.... Where I live the weather is very different to Groningen. I can't wait for Christmas to come, so that I can go back to Spain for a few weeks. After this break I want to stay for at least two more months in Holland and continue improving my English.


Groningen has a lot of good things, as you could see in my preview post. However, I miss the good weather of my city, the food prepared by my mother, going out with my friends and eating "tapas" (If you don't know what are, I recommend you visit Granada!!!), watching soccer matches with my brother, walking through Granada and taking pictures of its drawings on the wall....


Well I think, we all miss what we don't have.... since when I was in Spain I missed the epic parties in Groningen, riding a bike, my friends here and some of the Dutch food  also...

I have an idea!!!! hahaha, in another post I would like to talk you about food typical for Holland!


Well, peace and love for everyone!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario