martes, 30 de octubre de 2012

The WEATHER in Groningen


I am doing this post at this moment because I have just arrived at the university soaking wet!!! It's raining cats&dogs!!! (like would say our English neighbours), and so, I am going to talk you about the weather in Groningen.

The weather in Groningen is most of the time cold, raining and foggy, when you arrive in september until you come back your home in July, you'll always wear a coat!!! or a raincoat at least!!! It's true that some days it's sunny and then the city of Groningen is becomes beautiful, full of people in the parks, going to shopping and enjoying the city basicly. 

But, I would like to give you an advice: enjoy the city even if it rains, don't let the bad weather stop your rhythm of life, is better to buy a good raincoat!!! For example, my favourite hobby is riding a bike while I listen music, and though it's raining outside, I go everday to give a walk. And of course, I have never MISSED a party in the city centre or in other student house for the bad weather. 

If you want to come to The Netherlands you must be know that the weather here can be awful most of the days but even with bad weather you can enjoy your Erasmus year a lot. You only need to adapt your lifestyle to a raincoat. :-)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario