domingo, 21 de octubre de 2012

Welcome to my first blog in English!!!


My name is Bea, I am from Spain and some time ago I wanted to write a blog in English, so I can improve my writing hability. In fact, this year I am living in Groningen (The Netherlands) to improve my level and get a good job outside from Spain, it's sad because I love Spain and its good weather (so different than Holland) but the actual economic situation does not give young people any other option, so we must to begin our professional career far away of our hometown.

Additionally, I love to write and take pictures, so in Holland, I can combine my studies with my hobbies. Sure, at the beginning I will make a lot of mistakes... I know... because my English isn't very good, but I hope you can understand me and follow my adventures in Holland (by the moment).


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario