martes, 16 de septiembre de 2014

Before&Afer "see to believe"

I know I have this blog a little forgotten but like a purpose of "new academic year" (Although I am not in the university anymore), I am going to have my site more updated! I promise hahaha.

These months I have dedicated my time to study English (Like always), also social media, web analytic and marketing courses. Furthermore, I have done an important job hunt (In fact I am working since a few weeks ago in the pharmacy industry) but I continue looking for something more exciting and stimulating in the marketing field and even if I find a new job it is not a problem with my current position because I have the luck that I can combine both.

But today I want to write about a fact that have changed my life style. 

A few months ago, when I returned from my internship in Holland, I decided to change my diet habits and to practice more sport in order to have a better health and obviously, and more important to me in that moment, to lose weight. I didn't feel very well with myself... and I wanted to do something about, so since March I have lost around 27 kilos. However, I don't like to call it "to be on a diet", because honestly, I have eaten very well, a little bit of everything, even some caprices sometimes, but in a healthy way and the most important is that I have enjoyed doing exercise. 

Things that have helped me to my weight lost have been to eat dishes very yummy but healthy (I have learned a lot of them thanks to many accounts of healthy profiles in Instagram), doing exercise outside meanwhile I listened music, and the most important, enjoying the life!! Because, although I have been "on a diet", I have tried not to give so much importance to that, I mean, that was one part of my life, but I had other aspects that I wanted to enjoy like going out with friends, meeting new people, learning from my courses... there are so many things in your life and you cannot focus on a simple diet!!

My tip is that you need to have a healthy life for you own benefit but without fogetting the rest! Don't worry so much about it.. If you eat in a healthy way and practice sport regularly, the results come to you sooner or later.

And now, scroll down if you want to appreciate the differences between some time ago and now.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario