sábado, 12 de julio de 2014

DID YOU MISS ME?

Hi people, I'm back! It has been a long time since my last post!! However, I have more free time now so I am going to continue improving my writting skills because as many of you know, this in one of the proposal of the blog, the other is to keep uptaded to the people who is away from me ;-)

I have just finished my internship in Drachten, the Netherlands, and now, as before, it's time to continue with my job hunt at the same time, of course, that I care about my English studies and other knowledges, like manage social networks or editing pictures among others.

So I hope to write more often and tell you almost everything that comes to my mind, hahaha. 

In this post I want to tell you as well that I have started a healthy life, you can follow my progress in my Instagram account (http://instagram.com/bea_myhealthylife) where I upload the healthy food that I eat and my weight loss with "selfie pictures" ;-), so encourage to do the same and let's share our experiences!!

See you in the next post!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario