jueves, 27 de noviembre de 2014

New year's resolutions for 2015



2014 has been a great year. I had the opportunity of doing an internship in an international company where I learned a lot in topics related with marketing matters. I started a healthy life, losing weight and gaining more confidence on myself. I met new people, who gave me good experiences and good memories too and, the last but not least, I habe been working in my city, where I habe been able to enjoy living together with my family and friends.

So, for the next year, my new year's resolutions are to continue living in a healthy way (doing exercise and eating properly), to find a job more suitable to my creative skills, travel more, maybe even doing another internship abroad and to continue sharing great moments with my friends, family and other kind of people who I meet.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario