sábado, 4 de mayo de 2013

My trip to Rotterdam


Since I started this blog I haven't posted pictures of my trips for all over the world. I would like to do it occasionally and show you that I don't take the typical pictures tourists take.... as maybe I told you before in another post, I prefer to take pictures of graffiti, shop windows, untypical places, unsuspecting people.... and to have in my memory other kinds of memories.

But this time I am going to show you pictures of the city of Rotterdam, its main streets and buildings. I was there a few days ago when I went with a friend after I had a job interview in Amsterdam that same morning.

Rotterdam isn't the typical Dutch city... is most similar to other European cities like Brussels or London (with high buildings and modern places), but I saw that Rotterdam is really quite to be such a modern city!!!! It's a little confused... because can  you imagine London, Berlin or Madrid with a crowd in all its streets?? Rotterdam is of this way... although I was in the afternoon... I don't know if during the morning there is more business atmosphere...

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this short trip to Rotterdam through my pictures!!







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario