lunes, 27 de mayo de 2013

How much do you use the social media?


I am passionate about the new ways of communication and the variety of things that you can share with all the emerging social media. You can show your favourite places from a different "point of view" on Instagram, share your musical tastes on Youtube or even your own creations, give your opinion on Twitter, blogs and also show your skills to get hired thanks to profiles like Linkedin or Glassdoor.... Anyway, I am pretty sure that I cannot tell you something that you don't already know.

This is what I like about social networks... you can share your tastes, your passions, your hobbies, things you really love with the whole world.... -besides that you can comunicate with anyone anywhere and find information about everything-.... but have you thought how far social media control us? I would like to reccomend you to a popular series in UK, Black Mirrow, which shows us in each episode how the new technologies can control our life, our decissions...


I don't know what will happen in a future... if it can be a help for the society or a dangerous weapon.... It will depend on ourselves, we need to use the social networks in a responsible manner and especially have a life outside of it... enjoy the free things of the life!! and I am not talking about wifi for free ;-)

I would like to learn all the secrets about social media... even to be able to create one of them... hahahha, why not? What I am certain about is that I want to learn more about them, and in the fututre I want to work in the direction of creating advertisements or specific publicity for this way of communication... combining two of my passions, publicity and social media.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario